Pages

Sunday 3 November 2013

Rapper Ruggedman puts Abuja-based promoter on blast

Rapper Ruggedman shares a bitter experience he had recently with an Abuja-based promoter named Ejiro Okhipwo. Read below...
I do not know why i always want to help out. I guess its my nature but it gives room for a ot of people to take advantage and repay my good with evil. It has happened once too many and i am tired of it and this Ejiro Okhipwo will not go unexposed for the fraudster/trickster that he is.
He is the promoter of the so called most beautiful girl pageant in Abuja,so i was told when i met him a few months ago while in the middle of a messed up promoters event,i guess they know each other smh. We became friends and i agreed to make an appearance at his October 26th event in Abuja for an honourarium of 100k penre, all for promoting my artist o. Na there i enter one chance.
http://chilakapaulinus.blogspot.com/2013/11/rapper-ruggedman-puts-abuja-based.html#more

No comments:

Post a Comment